PQLS announces Two Days Workshop on RPA (Robotic Process Automation) - Functional Consultant.
Robotic Process Automation
The term “robot” is metaphorical, referring to software products which provide a generic automation capability and are configured within the end-user environment to execute manual and repetitive tasks. Robotic Process Automation (RPA) are easy to configure, require little IT expertise and can be quickly ‘trained’ and deployed to automate manual tasks.
Who is a RPA Functional consultant / Process Architect
Functional consultant and Process Architect are words that are used interchangeable in the RPA industry. A functional consultant is responsible for framing digital strategy and take it to completion at a organization level. At a process level he will identify RPA opportunity at the most granular level and decide on the best Automation solution/technology that will best suit the requirement. Based on the solution, he needs to prepare a cost benefit analysis and complexity analysis. Post creating consensus among all the stakeholders Process Architect will program mange the solution deployment from design phase to run phase, where his technical architect will support and complement him.
What skill participants will develop post our training?
As a trained RPA Functional consultant / Process Architect you will be able to Assess a as-is process and identify RPA opportunities, decide the ideal tool/technology based on the requirements and program manage the project till successful completion.
Who are the target audience for this program?
- Executive leadership from ITES and BPO industry
- Process owners / SMEs who have end to end view of the existing process
- Process Owners who want to Shift to IT and ITES industry as RPA consultant
- Lean Six Sigma GB / BB with continual improvement experience
- Other professionals from ITES and BPO industry
Date & Time:
10th & 11th Feb'18
9:30 am - 5:30 pm
Calydon Tech Solutions Pvt Ltd,
#364 & 365 - Vaibogh , 5th Link Street,
Nehru Nagar , OMR Perungudi,
Chennai - 600096
Landmark :Opp. to HCL and beside Vijayshanthi Apartment Near Prince Infocity and Opp. to HCL Behind Waves Showroom
Training Coordinator : Ms. Parimala
Mobile Number : +91 9094523609
Email Id : email@example.com
- Standard Fees : ₹ 12,000 + Applicable GST
- For Early Birds : ₹ 10,000 + Applicable GST
(To avail early bird offer participant should register for the workshop by paying non-refundable ₹ 5000 on or before 31st Jan 2018)
- For a Batch of 3 or more participants: ₹ 10,000 + Applicable GST
- Fee includes: Lunch and Refreshments on training days
Wire Transfer Details
Account Name : PQ Lease Solutions Private Limited
Account Type : Current Account
Bank Name : Axis Bank
Branch : Anna Nagar, Chennai.
A/c No. : 913020002660157
IFSC Code : UTIB0000016
( Note : Transaction Details should be shared with firstname.lastname@example.org )
- Introduction to RPA
- Breaking some Myths about RPA
- LEAN fundamentals
- Benefits of RPA
- Process reengineering
- SEESA – Concept
- RPA Assessment using DOOR approach
- Analytics based RPA
- Artificial intelligence based Cognitive computing
- Machine learning
RPA SOLUTION DESIGN
- Tool/ technology shortlisting
- Cost benefit analysis
- Complexity analysis
- RPA implementation project planning
- Stake holder alignment
- Proses Design Document
- Solution Design Document
RPA IMPLEMENTATION AND SUPPORT
- Program managing the solution implementation plan
- Change management
- Governance during solution implementation
- Support during RUN phase
- Scaling the RPA solution to larger scope
- Improving the solution to an industry level tool
Highlights of the course:
- Training is delivered by professional working in a leading MNC
- Discussion on real time case Studies.
- Simulation exercises for hands on experience